Thursday, December 14, 2023

Glory to God Christmas Card

 Hi!  I woke up this morning with this idea in my head.  I finally got downstairs today to make it and thought I'd share it right away.  If you're still looking for super quick cards to make, this one (or two) truly fit the bill.  Enjoy!

Stamps:  Night Divine
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce, More Dazzle Specialty Paper, Silver Foil
Ink:  Shaded Spruce
Extras:  Deckled Circle Dies, Stars At Night Hybrid Die with Embossing Folder, and Dimensionals

Just a closer up look if you're interested.

Couldn't decide on the orientation of the card, so I did it both ways.  I like how both of them turned out.  

The stars are a little different on the two cards, but those are the only changes.  This card is so quick and easy to make.  Just get everything die-cut, then put it all together.

Just a reminder that you have a few more hours to take advantage of the free shipping on December 14.  Orders must total $75 or more.  Have fun shopping!!

Happy stamping and creating,
Sharon



5 comments:

  1. Love these quick & easy cards and so elegant too. Like the Portrait layout best, feels more balanced with the elements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input, Connie. I think you and Barb are right.

      Delete
    2. I went back to the drawing board and added three gold Festive Pearls to the design. I like it so much better! Thanks for the insights.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Connie - I like the portrait layout, too. Simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Barb. Glad you like it. I agree with you and Connie about the portrait style working better.

      Delete