Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Meandering Meadow First Card

Hey there!  Are you tired of Christmas card ideas yet?  I'm not.  There's still more to share with you, but I thought we'd take a break today for something a little more spring themed.  Just in case you're getting tired of the cold already.  Yes, it's cold here too.  It was a crisp 36 degrees when I got up this morning and the house was rather chilly.  The insulation on these southern houses is not anywhere near comparable to what we had in Michigan.  So that means chilly houses!  The pond has a slight layer of ice on it too.  Makes me feel right at home!  LOL

Stamps: Charming Sentiments, Garden Meadow

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Vellum, Meandering Meadow Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Night of Navy, Basic Gray

Blends:  Smoky Slate Light & Dark, Basic Black Light, Highland Heather Light & Dark, Magenta Madness Light, Polished Pink Light & Dark, Lemon Lime Twist Light & Dark, Granny Apple Green Light & Dark, Petal Pink Light, Night of Navy Light

Dies:  Deckled Circles and Charming Meadow Dies

Extras: Dragonflies & Birds Adhesive-backed, Starry Night Metallic Woven Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensionals

Don't you love the archway?  Love the little radiating stitches all the around the inside and outside of the arch.  Awesome!  For this card, I just die-cut the Night of Navy card front, not the DSP.

Wondering where all those Stampin' Blends are used?  This is the left side of the card when it is opened.  

Sentiment and image were all stamped with Basic Gray ink.  It was easy to get everything colored in with the Blends.

The Meandering Meadow stamps, dies, DSP, and Dragonflies & Birds bitty pieces are all found on the Online Exclusive section of the online store.  Don't forget to check these out because all the separate pieces of this collection are wonderful either by themselves or all bundled together.  Think next spring - you'll love it!

Here's the right side of the inside of the card.

This card uses 1/2 of a 6" x 6" piece of Designer Paper for the arched opening.  I've made a different card using the other half of the paper that I'll share tomorrow.

Happy stamping and creating,

Sharon

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I especially like the wheelbarrow of flowers on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. I thought the wheelbarrow worked in the card too.

      Delete
  2. I'm mad at you! I thought I didn't need this set and the arch window just keeps calling to me. What good would the dies be without the stamps so I have to get the bundle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Connie. But not too sorry. I really love these dies and I guess you really need the stamps to go with them! ; )

      Delete