Saturday, March 12, 2022

New Waves of the Ocean Collection

Oh, my goodness!   Stampin' Up! has really done it again!  Available as of March 1st thru May 2nd is this fabulous collection.  The stamps and dies are an early release from the next Annual Catalog that is coming out soon.  But the Waves 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, the Blue Foils 12" x 12" Specialty Paper, and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are only available while supplies last.   The Waves of Inspiration Bundle of stamps and dies will be in the next catalog.  All these items are shown at the bottom of this post showing their order numbers and prices if you're interested.  I have to admit that I'm having trouble making myself stop playing with these items - either singly or as a group.  I've made several cards with these goodies that I want to share with you.  Instead of focusing on just one card for this post, I've got four I want to share with you.  So let's get started...

This first one uses it all!
Cardstock - Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Basic White
DSP - Waves of the Ocean
Foils - Silver
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy
Markers - Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Stamps - Waves of Inspiration, On the Horizon
Dies - Waves
Bling - Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
Tools - Stamparatus, Blending Brushes 

Cardstock - Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia
DSP - New Horizons 6" x 6"
Foils - Night of Navy
Be Dazzling(ret) Glitter Paper
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss
Stamps - Waves of Inspiration, Flowering Rainboots (sentiment)
Dies - Waves
Tools - Stamparatus, Blending Brushes
Cardstock - Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Inks - Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight
Markers - Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Stamps - Waves of Inspiration, On the Horizon
Dies - Waves
Tools - Stamparatus, Blending Brushes

This was the very first card I made and was using retired and off-brand items just to get a feel for this set.  Love it!!!

Cardstock - Seaside Spray (ret), Gray Granite, Basic White
Off-brand glitter paper
Inks - Gray Granite, Seaside Spray(ret)
Markers - Gray Granite, Early Espresso
Stamps - Waves of Inspiration
Dies - Waves
Bling - Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels


You can get an idea of how many different looks you can get by simply changing the inks, cardstock, and possibly the DSP used.  Some cards didn't even use any DSP, simply stamped on the white cardstock and went from there.  I'll be honest here and tell you I've got many more ideas floating around in my brain to use this collection in even more ways.  In fact, this is what I'll be focusing on for a little while, unless you don't like these and tell me to quit and go on to something else.  😞 Otherwise, look out!   I'll be riding the waves a little longer.  Hope you'll get your sunscreen on and play in the waves with me!  😎

Ok, that's it for today.  Enjoy your weekend - even if that means staying inside and reading a good book.  Or maybe even getting ahead on all your stamping projects!  Blessings and love,
Sharon


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! I just got this collection! Love it Your cards are so pretty! And great inspiration! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I was intimidated to try these at first, but once I got started, I didn't want to stop!! Have fun playing with them. Send me pics!

      Delete
  2. I love these! Keep riding those waves!

    ReplyDelete