Friday, April 29, 2022

Friendship Friday Revisited

Hi Ladies!  It's way late and I should be in bed sleeping.  For some reason, I'm wide away and thought it would be a good idea to make use of my time to do this instead of playing games on my computer.  Brilliant thinking, right?!  Since I did a regular post instead of my "Friendship Friday" offering, this can just be my second post of the day.  Otherwise I'd have to wait a whole week until next Friday to share these cards.  Not gonna happen!  These cards are all just too pretty to wait around another week.  This time, I have birthday cards to share!   Woo Hoo!  Who doesn't love birthdays?  And you, my friends, have sent me some truly gorgeous cards.  Thank you!!

created by - Sue Fabris  So pretty and delicate!  Love it!  You did a great job on those tulips.






created by - Jean Mazurek   I love the added fence, extra bird, and especially the trees cut from the DSP.  So special.



created by - Kathy Hintz  So spring-y looking.  The tulip DSP is a real hit here.  I like the color you put together.



created by - Barb Eisenman    Dragonfly and flowers, what's not to like?  I like the colors and pearls used here.  The fancy die-cuts for the sentiment really make the card stand out.




created by - Judy Bur   More of that lovely New Horizons DSP.  I like the fancy fold and the sentiment layers.  Stamping the greenery on it was an awesome touch.





created by - Connie Juengel    Love the purple Art Gallery flower with the hydrangea DSP.  I never thought of putting those together, but I love it.




created by - Shirley Krone     Always loved those floral border dies.  They make such a pretty edge.  And the daisies remind me that summer isn't far off.







created by - Jan Hollmann      She used some of my very favorite items - Arrange A Wreath dies and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  Miss those!  I like the multi-color prints on the flowers too.














A big thank you to all you wonderful ladies that filled my mailbox with these treasures.  There were more cards, but they weren't hand-made with love like these.  And an even better treasure were the letters and notes that accompanied these gorgeous cards.  I feel so very blessed to have you ladies as friends!

Hugs and blessings to you,
Sharon






No comments:

Post a Comment