Stamping and Musing Again
Sunday, December 24, 2023
Merry Christmas!
From our family to yours,
Wishes for a very blessed Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
Sharon and Rick
1 comment:
Barbara Eisenman
December 26, 2023 at 8:53 AM
Merry Christmas!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Florals in Bloom Card Set
Hello my friends! I feel just a little bit scattered lately. Maybe it's knowing my birthday is right around the corner and that means...
Charming Day in Pastels
Hey friends! Hope your day has been filled with sunshine and warm breezes. Talk about a perfect spring day! You really have to get out an...
Heart Shaped with Lavender
Here it is February 10th already. I need to get the rest of my cards is the mail and quit making any more valentine cards. I just couldn...
Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete