Friday, December 22, 2023

Musical Christmas Classics

Hello again.  Just 3 more days until Christmas.  Woo Hoo!!   Boy has it ever crept up on me this year.  Today I have one last Christmas card to share with you.   I couldn't resist one last card that's beautiful and so easy to make.  Just in case you're going to visit, one of these cards and a plate of goodies would be a lovely hostess gift.

Stamps:  Christmas Classics

Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Pecan Pie

Ink:  Pecan Pie

Dies:  Stylish Shapes Dies

Embossing Folder:  Merry Melody

Extras:  Festive Pearls in gold, Adhesive-backed Star Trinkets, Gold and Vanilla ribbon that is from several years ago, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensionals

The embossed music staff really shows up nicely to go with the words of the song "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen".  Seems like this song has been playing in my head for the last few days.  It's a good thing I like the song.

Just another picture for you because I think the card deserves a 2nd look.  

Hope you have all your cards finished and in the mail.  For some reason I always leave one or two cards until the end that need a long letter included.  One of these years I'll learn to do those cards first and get it out of the way, so I don't need to stress over it.

My daughter has been here making cookies with me today.  A couple of the recipes need to chill overnight, so we'll get those two finished up tomorrow.  Whew!  We did get a batch of pimento cheese spread made today too.  I was never a fan of this until a new 'southern' friend shared her recipe with me.  It's so yummy, but it makes a huge batch.  So, Heather took some with her to a party tonight.  Hope they love it as much as we do!

Christmas Blessings to you and your family,
Sharon


2 comments:

  1. Great color choices - this looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree is is a great color and layout, very elegant and one of my favorites of all the cards you made this year!

    ReplyDelete