Friday, October 22, 2021

Friendship Friday Again

 Hi there!   Hope you're all well and having a good Friday today.  My grandsons are out of school today and spending part of the day here with me.  And they're already on the electronics!  My goodness, whatever did we do with our days before there were all these electronic gizmos to take up our time?  Oh well, since they're occupied for a time, I thought it was time that I caught up on my Friendship Friday card sharing.  Remember these are all cards that have been shared with me by my friends and sometimes family.  Not all of the materials used are from Stampin' Up!  But I love them all and want to share their individual beauty with you.  I can't believe it's been two months since I did this the last time.  Definitely slipping up here, so let's get going!

created by Sue Fabris - a slider anniversary card








created by Jane Murphy - using a pretty foiled acetate layer by SU! that's now retired
















created by Barb Eisenman - using 'found foil' and retired SU! stamps and dsp- love the idea!
















created by Kathy Hintz - a cool fun fold card using retired SU! dsp

















created by Barb Eisenman - using 'found foil' again and Seasonal Swirls Dies and In Good Taste DSP












created by Sue Fabris- lovely alcohol ink background with Artistically Inked stamp set















created by Gayle Jones - bold fall leaves and cool background















created by Kathy Hintz - collar card fun fold using Perfectly Plaid stamp set and retired SU! dsp.   First Christmas card idea shared this year!












created by Jean Mazurek - lovely card using the Beauty of the Earth DSP and gold foil leaves

















There you have it.  Another batch of lovely cards that were made by you and shared with me.  It just brightens my day to have a card show up in my mailbox.  It's a wonderful feeling to know someone is thinking of me.  So that means I need to get on the ball here and start mailing out some more cards to you my friends.  I want to make someone feel good today too!   Thanks for stopping in to see what's going on here in my corner of the world.

Keep creating!  And definitely keep sharing!!

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment