Friday, February 25, 2022

Friendship Friday Revisited

Hi ladies.  I'm taking a short break from stamping to share some of the lovely cards that have come my way in the last month or so.  Hope you enjoy seeing all the different styles and layouts on these cards.  They really all are quite different.  They are being shown in no particular order, just how I picked them up off my table to take pictures of them.  And yes, I do have cards sitting out on the dining table and fireplace mantle all the time!  ENJOY!

created by Kathy Hintz

die-cut heart and sentiment.  Love the black and white with that bold pop of red.

created by Phyllis Unthank

pretty pearlized hearts on a gorgeous, embossed card.  wow 
created by Kathy Hintz

more Dragonfly Garden used on this card - I think it's Kathy's favorite set
created by Sue Fabris

love the stems and flowers popping out of this heart.  Creative idea!
created by Diane Wallace

openwork heart with butterflies - so Diane!  Thanks for having all the ladies sign it.  It means so much to me.
created by Kathy Hintz

pretty hydrangeas on this angled z-fold card

and last but certainly not least is this card created by Barb Eisenman. 

I love the use of the Give It A Whirl dies with the Nothing Better Than... stamp set.  Such a cool idea!



Ok there you have the latest installment of Friendship Friday cards.  I hope I haven't forgotten to share any that you've mailed to me.  I just love receiving them in the mail - they make my day!

Just wanted to say, you might want to check back soon.  I'm in the middle of working on another post.  Hopefully it will be done very quickly so I can share it with you.  Have a fabulous day!  Sharon






 

No comments:

Post a Comment