Sunday, February 12, 2023

Hello Irresistible!

Hello there!  Have I got some fabulous cards for you.  At least I think they are!  My new stamp bundle - Irresistible Blooms - was delivered Friday night, so you know I had to play with it right away.  Oh, my goodness!  It's really fabulous!  And the coordinating DSP? Oh yeah!  Even if you don't get the stamps and dies, you're gonna want this gorgeous paper.  The colors are all muted, soft, and misty looking.  Some with designs and others with just color.  Make sure you check the Online Exclusives flyer at the end of this post to see everything I'm talking about.  Right now, demonstrators can pre-order, but customers can't order these goodies until March 1st.  There will be more items available in this exclusive offering, but I haven't seen them yet.  We're just getting a partial peek so we can share these sneak-peek ideas with you.  Hope you love these as much as I do.

Here are the first two cards I made with the new Irresistible Blooms Bundle and the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper.  The only stamping on these cards were the sentiments.  That's it.  The flowers and leaves were all die cut from two 6" x 6" pieces of DSP.  One sheet was the flowers in the pink and yellow tones.  The second sheet was the leaves in the greens and yellows.  How simple is that to just die-cut a whole sheet and then pick and choose which flowers and leaves you want to use.
Both cards have a 2 1/4" x 5 1/8" panel of Petal Pink cardstock.  On this card, the pink panel was embossed with one of the new embossing folders from the set of three Basic 3-D Embossing Folders.  This pattern sort of reminds me of flowers or maybe stars.  It gives the cardstock a nice, embossed texture that will work for so many of your projects. 

The striped panel on both cards measures 1 1/2" x 5 1/8".  It's from the Design a Daydream DSP pack that is a Hostess item in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.  I've used so many of the different patterns from this set of paper!  I'm glad it's such a big pack of DSP so I'll have lots to use for a long while.

Both the Petal Pink and the striped DSP panel are attached to a Blackberry Bliss layer.  This is one of the colors in the stripes, so it matches nicely.  The layer measures 2 15/16" x 5 1/4".  The Blackberry Bliss was trimmed up tightly so there is just a tiny frame around it all.

For this card, I chose a Pool Party base for the card which matches well.  It's another color in the striped Design A Daydream DSP.  It measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and is folded in half.  The layers were attached to the card base using Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Irresistible Blooms Bundle.  It's stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink on Basic White cardstock.  It's been punched out with the Double Oval Punch.

At this time, I arranged the flowers and leaves that I'd die-cut from the DSP sheets.  One flower and a couple leaves were attached directly to the card front with adhesive along with the sentiment.  The other two flowers and leaves were attached with Dimensionals.  I love the look of the flowers and leaves!  They look like they've been embossed with white and watercolored afterwards.  So pretty!!

The finishing touch on the card are the Loose Frosted Dots in pink.  They're attached with a Mini Glue Dot underneath each one.  These dots are another one of the Online Exclusives that are available to you on March 1st.  It's interesting how they tend to pick up some of the color underneath them.

Here's the other card.  Let me give you a quick run-down of the changes.  The card base was changed to Old Olive which is another color that matches the DSP.  The layer with the two panels was switched so the pink was on the left side.  The Petal Pink layer was embossed with a different one of the embossing folders that are part of the Basic 3-D Embossing Folders.  Love the cross-hatch look on this one!

There are only two flowers used on this card instead of the three last time.  The sentiment is stamped with Old Olive ink, then punched and layered onto a Blackberry Bliss layer that was punched with the Double Oval Punch.  The yellow-toned Loose Frosted Dots were used this time instead.  That's about it.

One last picture to share.  Thought you'd like to see how many flowers and leaves are left over from the two 6" x 6" sheets of paper after making the two cards.  Wow!  I was amazed with how many pieces there are to create with just out of those two pieces of paper.  There are enough flowers for at least two more cards with extra leaves beyond that.  This definitely gets my imagination going.  Remember everything I used - stamps, dies, DSP, embossing folders, and embellishments - are only available online starting March 1st.

Here is just a sneak-peek of what is coming next month.  I can hardly wait to see what else there is for us!

I'm sorry the information on the pictures is so difficult to see, but there's so much I don't know how to do with my computer.  Whoever said "Technology is your friend" didn't know me very well at all!  Rick helped me at least get the information this far for you.  And of course, the pictures really don't show the beauty of the Hello, Irresistible DSP or the metallic printed DSP.  Just Gorgeous!!







Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you loved the cards and products as much as I did.  These will definitely get played with more.  I've got lots of ideas floating around in my brain that I want to try out and then share with you.  Thanks for hanging out with me!  See you soon.


Happy stamping and creating!
Sharon









No comments:

Post a Comment