Saturday, August 31, 2024

Another Friendship Friday

Hello Friends!  What?   You say it's not Friday?  You are absolutely correct.  I was having issues with my computer yesterday and couldn't get these two cards posted.  It's bad enough that these cards were posted a day late, but they missed out being on the last post too.  One of the cards came the next day in the mail, and the other card was sitting in another room so I could enjoy looking at it.  It's so simple, but such a cool design.  It just makes me happy when I look at it.  So of course, I need to share it with you all.  A little late, but so worth the wait!

created by Barb Eisenman
Isn't this just the happiest card?  I love it.  All the birds are fussy cut from the Flight & Airy DSP.  They look like they are sitting on a wire which is made from baker's twine.  Add the layering, sentiment, and spattering and it's done.  Wonderful!

created by Jean Mazurek
Another simple card, but what a WOW factor.  The die-cut layer is backed with gold foil.  The sentiment is also backed with a layer of gold foil.  Add ribbon and a few gems and you have a super WOW card!  Thanks for the postage stamps too, Jean.  You know I'll use them!  It's much appreciated.

I need to make a wedding card soon.  This design would be an excellent choice.  Just need to change the sentiment and keep everything else the same.  Gorgeous.

Okay, that's all the cards I have to share today.  Hope you enjoyed these two fabulous card ideas.  Have they inspired you to get out your stamps and create?  Hope so!  And many thanks to you wonderful ladies for the 'happy mail' you send.

Happy stamping and creating,
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment