Friday, August 16, 2024

Friendship Friday Cards

 Hello friends!  It's been just about three months since I posted all the lovely cards I've received from my wonderful friends.  There are cards from Mother's Day, birthday, 4th of July, and anniversary along with the normal thinking of you style cards.  I can't tell you how much it brightens my day when we walk to the mailbox and find these treasures lurking inside.  You ladies are truly talented, and I thank you for sharing the smiles and happiness with us.  There are other cards (store bought) that have also shown up here, but I didn't think you'd really be interested in seeing those.  So here we go.  Hope you enjoy sharing all these paper hugs from my wonderful family and friends.

created by Shirley Krone
I just love all the intricate detail that went into making this cute card!

created by Diane Wallace
My favorite Flight & Airy DSP used here for a beautiful card. 

created by Kathy Hintz
Clean and simple card using that fabulous scenery DSP.

created by Diane Wallace
Oh my - a darling quilted piece really ups the impact of this card.

created by Sue Fabris
Cute and country!  Love that adorable cow.

created by Barb Eisenman
Pretty Painted Lavender fun-fold card.  Lovely.

created by Connie Juengel
Hummingbirds and flowers - my favorite things!

created by Shirley Krone
Love this anniversary card.  And especially love the letter included with it!  😀

created by Barb Eisenman
Love this pinwheel design and the soft colors are so me!

created by Kathy Hintz
Just a truly gorgeous card with the lacy look on both the background and the label.  

created by Sue Fabris
Wow!  Love all the golden details on this card.  Amazing!

created by Diane Wallace
The vellum paper on this card is gorgeous!

I had to show you the inside of this fun-fold card.  The inside is just as wonderful as the front!



I can't begin to thank you for all the creative cards you've blessed us with and all the time that was invested in making these masterpieces.  You ladies are all simply wonderful and I love each and every one of you!!!

Hope you've enjoyed a peek at the incredible cards we've received lately.  Maybe one or two have inspired you to get out of your comfort zone and give it a try.

Love and blessings!
Sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment